This really is a MUST HAVE for every horse owner. Keep one in the freezer and ready at all time. Most people end up having at least two so they can have another one ready to pull and use. If you are traveling with a Living Quarter trailer and have a frig with a freezer take this with. Sometimes with just a bit if inflammation and injury getting Ice on it right way is a big help.
- Easy and fast way to apply cold therapy.
- Stays soft when frozen allowing it to conform to the horses leg.
- 4 quick-grip" straps let you determine the amount of compression applied to the leg.
- Great for treating arthritic joints, soft tissue, tendons and ligaments.
- Fits lower leg or over hock. Heavy denier nylon shell.
- For best results keep in freezer between uses.